- Are you are getting pummeled with the burden of security clearances?
- Angered by inadequate contract funding for raises in minimum wage?
- Worried about national declines in charitable giving?
Most consultants are helpful with fundraising, program logic model, etc. but I use a proven framework to empower your struggle for agency sustainability:
Why wait if you’re ready to start? Contact me now!
Next, here are 4 free sample tools to download and start your TurnAround. You may discover
- Key jobs that no one is assigned to do
- Long range dreams that are not connected to current activities
- Growth plans with no idea of how to get the cash needed to grow.
I have 100 of these tools available separately. Hiring a business coach is like building a house. Engage a good contractor and they bring many tools that they are ready to use if necessary to make a wonderful home.
People – Who is responsible for these 11 key roles? Make sure all necessary responsibilities have an owner!
PEOPLE FUNCTIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY CHART
Strategy – Define your market and plan 3-5 year targets. These are the chess moves that decide whether you ever meet your great future.
STRATEGY 7 STRATA TOOL
Execution – Define your annual and quarterly plan to put Strategy into action. Don’t waste leadership time on unneeded activity.
EXECUTION ROCKEFELLER HABITS TOOL
Cash – Use this tool to make sure that you have cash for all your plans
CASH THE POWER OF ONE TOOL
Watch as Steve fits it all together (possibly a coach helped!) While Steve has a for-profit company, there is a universal need for the 4 Decisions in nonprofits too.
- Right People * 10 Dimensional Strategy * Flawless Execution * Sufficient Cash
The tools on this page are in the public domain and provided by Scaling Up. They are also in the text below.
Harnish, Verne. Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) . Gazelles, Inc.. Asburn VA: 2014.