- Your investment in coaching yields 4 payrolls in the bank
- Your investment in coaching yields a 2-4% annual surplus
- Your investment in coaching yields CEO transforming 2.5 days per week from problem solving to leadership
- And your investment in coaching yields Measurable success in your mission
Management/Board Planning System
Great leadership teams (Management Plus Board of Directors) need a coach for the same reasons that the best sports teams invest in coaches. They want results that last. Sports managers and Boards of Directors see that the team and quarterback are too close to the action to plan and play at the same time.
Turning a NonProfit from deficit to surplus and from repairs to results typically requires a year of coaching. An annual contract to the Management / Board Planning System includes:
* 3 Full Day (8 Hours) Management Team Strategy Meetings
* 4 Board Events – Training, Strategy, Data
* Monthly Zoom Meetings with CEO
* On-demand Coaching Access
* 1 Two Day (16 Hours) Management Planning Event
* Textbooks For Leadership Team
* Daily Accountability Report for Management
* Orientation of One Huddle Group Per Month
* Scaling Assessment
One Day Scaling Up Seminar
10 Scaling Up tools are provided to each participant in a four hour seminar plus textbook. Board members and Executives with no previous use of the Scaling Up system will benefit from this overview and starter set of tools.
Two Day Leadership Planning Retreat For One Company
The leadership team of 5 to 15 senior staff and Board of Directors
restructuring to drive growth. The first day involves Board members on Strategy and the second day is just for the leadership team of senior staff on Execution.
Dr. Ron studies financials and annual reports from prior 3 years and leadership completes an extensive analysis beforehand. The team leaves with a basic One Page Strategic Plan, a 90 day Quick Win, and financial plan to end deficits or increase surplus within 12 months.
Twice monthly, a small group of Executive Directors meet for 90 minutes:
*to learn a Scaling Up concept
*use collective intelligence to help one agency
*trade insider information that helps others in the group
Scaling Up Summit
Twice per year, a Scaling Up Summit is held. The next Summit is planned for December 2020 although conditions may change. The May Virtual Summit drew together 5,000 executives from various companies to hear from thought leaders.
My Gold Coaching Guarantee:
Is risk the biggest obstacle to getting started? What if you spend all this money and nothing really improves? I interview leaders before extending a coaching offer. If the free consultation results in
If you are not satisfied with the progress of the annual contract, I will make it right or transfer one month of coaching fees to another coach of your choice.
Let’s talk and you can choose the time below!
TurnAround Nonprofit Coaching is committed to winning.
Failure is not an option.