- Federal cash for social programs will drop massively by 20%
- Federal cash for NonProfits is lowest in 40 Year Average of GDP.
- In 2019, it drops to 11.1%.
Social Security and Medicare costs place incredible pressure to shrink community development, education, arts, afterschool, LGBT civil rights, etc. Some of that money flows to states and cities and then to your agency –it’s drying up by 10% right now. I see frantic responses to save great programs that are cash starved,
- Contributions are declining. Tax Law changed in 2017 so there is no tax benefit for most people to make a gift.
- Religion is quickly declining. Religion has been an important teacher about charity and volunteering. Belief has dropped 12% in a decade.
On Giving Tuesday, I’m offering five NonProfit leadership teams relief from the stress. Apply here. It’s not a miracle but you may get a new direction. I’ll give a two hour coaching session to each team over the holidays. There is no cost at all. Part of the discussion will be planning multiple cash streams to keep your agency stable. I use the proven Four Decisions system (People, Strategy, Execution, Cash).
Apply here. Like the lottery, the only way to win is to try! I hope the best for you.
Remember, things can grow even in deserts.